I'M HERE!!


Hello! I dont even know where to start! I have no time we're at Prasident Pimentel's house and i'm the last one to email, i've been up since 4:30 yesterday! woot! I guess its 1pm there but its 9:00 here. We're safe and fed and we're staying at a hotel tonight, then going to have "golden conference" tomorrow where I meet our trainer! I wish I could tell you all the incredible experiences i've already had, the bestest one was a Deutsch lady walked up to us and well after our 2 hour flight long story short she and her husband had read our pamphlets and the beginning of the book of mormon and gave me their address and they said they'd pray for us (me and sister malen) to serve in Freiburg, and they said they wanted to learn more! I gave away two book of mormon and we contacted like 30 people tonight! I love it and i'm not coming home! :) love you all, i'm happy and safe, hope you are too! Sweet dreams...oh and ps prasident pimentel is MAKING us sleep til 9am, we're not allowed to get up! yay, one and only time on the mission! Okay gtg!
Bis spater! (ohne umlauts!)
;)
-Sister Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment